Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bella Vita

Bella vita means "beautiful life". It is also the name of this ring which I found while out jewelry shopping this past weekend with Chris' mom Kathy. I put it on & it was stunning. Maybe I'll get it for my 25th wedding anniversary in 8.7 years! ; )

Here we are at Zell Brothers in downtown Portland. Kathy got her wedding ring here about 41 years ago. We enjoyed a 'girls day' shopping & eating out with Cassie downtown. It was a great day!


The Primary Colors went bike riding Saturday morning. Brrrrr! They still enjoyed it. A BIG THANK YOU to Wally & Kathy for coming down & spending the day with us & helping us cheer on Craig.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Great picture of you and Kathy, Christine!

The Dunford Family said...

How Fun! I'm so jealous...you get to bundle up for FALL! It was like 95 here today...YUCK! and don't even say that sounds nice!

stephensfamily said...

I think you look great in your scarf! I love the ring choice also. I will cross my fingers for you.