Craig & his Tiger team got back on track Saturday with a 26-0 shut-out against the Wilson Trojans. Fortunately, the rain took a break during the game & we were able to stand outside, cheer & stay dry. This week, Craig had 9 carries for 31 yards & one unofficial TD. (If replay were available in this league, Craig would have had a TD/scored/had 6.) In the picture above, he is the running back on the right side. Next Saturday, the Tigers travel to Tigard to play the Tigard Tigers. We predict the Tigers will win. ; )
In soccer action, Cassie's Mountain View Wildcats won their first game this week against Stayton! I am on a mission this week to take LOTS of pictures of her on the soccer field so she can have some more blog post space next week.
Colin likes to sing the days of the week song & learned about syllables in his kinder class this week. He tries really hard to get the best of Craig. Here's an example:
Craig: "I got hit so hard on that one play that when I got back to the huddle, everybody was asking me how many fingers they were holding up."
Chris: "Yeah! That's football! Way to be tough!"
Colin: "Hey Craig. How many fingers am I holding up?"
Craig: "10."
Colin: "No. I just made 11." Colin flashed 10 fingers & then flashed 1 finger.
A great debate then ensued in the car. Oh Colin....sigh.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Your "Our Man", Colin!!
Way to go Craig .... Looking forward to a winning touchdown from you this Saturday.
Love the new opening page ... Very attractive, but miss my ocean.
Great victories, Cassie and Craig...Keep them counting, Colin.
Post a Comment