So, my life has been pre-occupied this week with Stake Young Women's stuff. We had a leadership training meeting last night. All week I've been busy typing up all of the 2009 things to hand out to all the ward units at the meeting. I put together a tote sack for each leader to take home all their handouts & goodies from the evening's training session. Our theme was The Harvest. Our SYW president, Adrienne, talked about preparing the soil/leaders/girls. I spoke on planting the seeds/testimony & teaching of the gospel principles. The counselor, Becky, spoke on the nurturing/harvesting the light of Christ in the YW & leaders. I made a yummy pumpkin curry soup which we ate for refreshments with a variety of breads & apple cider.
The downside was that I missed Cassie's middle school band concert. But, Chris was able to go & said it was fabulous!

3 comments:
That looks great!
I hope it all went well!
You always go the "extra" mile in all your callings. Beautiful Job !! Keep smiling and your positive attitude showing. You wear it well.
Hugs
Post a Comment