I've been busy and haven't looked at your blog in a while. It was fun to see the old, old pictures of G&G with Cassie and Craig...so precious! I can't believe how fast my cousins are growing up. Cassie is so cute...I wish we were closer in age! :) Does she have an email address? I would love to say hi to her.
I hope Santa brings you your workout gear and photoshop stuff...Ryan and I might hold out and go shopping with my Macy's discount after Christmas. I wish you could work my late shifts...you and my mom are night owls!
Miss you & can't wait to hear the update about your Christmas...
2 comments:
cutie! you too!
I've been busy and haven't looked at your blog in a while. It was fun to see the old, old pictures of G&G with Cassie and Craig...so precious! I can't believe how fast my cousins are growing up. Cassie is so cute...I wish we were closer in age! :) Does she have an email address? I would love to say hi to her.
I hope Santa brings you your workout gear and photoshop stuff...Ryan and I might hold out and go shopping with my Macy's discount after Christmas. I wish you could work my late shifts...you and my mom are night owls!
Miss you & can't wait to hear the update about your Christmas...
Post a Comment