Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Hangover

This year we received a record amount of "sweets" in all forms; chococlate, hot chocolate, sugar cookies, cinnamon rolls, caramel popcorn, brownies, pie, cherrywinks, minced cookies, toffee, candy canes, smores...basically too much for our family to consume alone. I personally ate way too much sugar on Christmas day. So, I woke up with a huge post-sugar rush headache. I drank a ton of water yesterday & played basketball last night. I feel a lot better today. What does everyone do with all their excess Christmas sweets?

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Even though we spent Christmas in Idaho we came back to Orem and found TONS of treats...I just trashed them all and opened up a V-8! :)

Don said...

So that is why I had all those migraines this week! I thought it was because I was staying up too late and sleeping and napping too much.

I snarfed 'em down like a little kid. I usually only put on about 2-5 lbs. this time of year and they are easily worked off in a couple of weeks.

Great pictures of your Christmas by the way!

Jack and Charlene said...

All of our Goodies are going to the Family History Library next week ... except the ones from Weiser Candy ... which I put in the freezer to enjoy a little at a time. Cherry Chocolates are my downfall!!